Vote YES on item 2A on the Steamboat Springs ballot in the 2013 mail-in ballot in support of the Trails and Yampa River Park.
The tax will allocate the 1% accommodations tax funds over the next 10 years to two amenities that will bring more visitors to Steamboat Springs and provide increased and improved access to outdoor recreation.
- This is not a new tax and will not raise your taxes
- This is an existing tax generated by visitor lodging revenue
- Your yes vote dedicates the funds to:
- Trails expansion
- Acquisition of Yampa Riverfront park space
- Your yes vote provides community enhancement through:
- Increased and improved access to outdoor recreation
- The creation of public amenities for residents and visitors to enjoy
- Your yes vote increases Steamboat Springs’ appeal as a world-class outdoor destination
For more information visit http://voteyeson2a.wordpress.com/