At this time, we are excited to announce that we are once again allowed to open our doors for business. We have strict guidelines in place to ensure that we are maximizing safety to our staff and customers.
- Staff is required to frequently wash and sanitize their hands.
- Hands are sanitized before and after handling a product and delivering a bike
- All staff is required to wear a face mask when handling product and interacting with customers.
- All high contact areas of the store are sanitized regularly
- A distance of 6 feet must be maintained between customers and staff at all times.
- Payments will be taken online or over the phone when possible.
- If you would like to shop our website for products, you can also pay for the items directly on the site. We will get the product ready for you to pickup outside as soon as possible.
- Payment stations will be sanitized after each use.
In accordance with Routt County guidelines, we are not permitting our staff to interact with customers directly. To schedule bike work please follow the guidelines described below.
- Call us to set up an appointment for your bike work
- Our service writer will create a work order for you in the computer
- When you arrive at the shop, please drop your bike in the designated bike rack and call the store to let us know that your bike is outside. Our service writer will promptly come out to collect the bike
- Once work is complete, our service writer will call you to collect payment
- Please call us when you are outside and one of our staff members will run the bike out to your car.