Sculpted for cross country performance
The XR3 Team Issue Tubeless Ready mountain bike tire is the right choice for high performance over the widest range of trail conditions. Advanced rubber compound and Inner Strength protection make it a great pick for everything from racing to trail riding.
- A versatile trail tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Intermediate tread design for consistent traction and cornering across many trail conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
- Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 27.5 x 2.20||601479928279||TIR35369121R|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.35||601479928286||432442OE||TIR35348959R|