This progressive freeride ski is an ode to freedom and a very lightweight toy for forays between the trees or fast-paced descents in the middle of beautiful virgin slopes. The M-FREE 108, or how to express your rebellious and creative side from the moment you step out of the first cable car. Its Hybrid Core technology combines Poplar, a natural and high-performance material offering an excellent balance of rigidity and responsiveness, with P.U. for suppleness and ideal dampening.
- Our best solution for a unique on-snow feeling: blending the performance of wood with the lightness and smooth snow feel of PU.
- High and long rise tip and tail rocker facilitates the maneuverability both on the ground and in the air. Meant for the creative and progressive skier.
- Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
Full Sidewall Construction
- With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance, and power.
Hybrid Core Poplar PU
- The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance, and weight.
Fiberglass Torsion Box
- The fiberglass torsion box is a technology used on M-Line Range. The wood part of the hybrid Core is surrounded by a Fiberglass. It brings vertical reinforcement enhancing the comfort of the skiers and the on-snow feeling.
Sintered HD Base
- Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions.
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Hybrid Poplar PU|
|Construction||Sandwich Full Sidewall|
* Subject to change without notice.