The new M-PRO 84 W is an agile and ultra-maneuverable freeride ski with more slender dimensions than usual for the discipline, paving the way for fast edge-to-edge transitions. It maneuvers nimbly over all kinds of terrain, taking both shorter turns and powder in its stride. On more compact snow, its Poplar/PU Hybrid Core, together with a titanium plate, withstands high-speed turns and committed landings.
- Traditional core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance, and weight.
Tip & Tail Rocker
- Rocker tip very progressive, limited in length and height, even lighter in the heel. The ski pivots more easily but retains all its grip and performance when cornering. The rocker can also improve the tip of the spatula in varied terrain and powder snow, becoming a decisive attribute for an All Mountain practice.
5 Points Sidecuts
- 5 POINT SIDECUT combines reverse sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot to increase maneuverability and ease-of-use in all snow conditions, from hardpack to powder and everything in between.
Full Sidewall Construction
- With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance, and power.
Sintered HD Base
- SINTERED HD BASE offers great glide for all ski conditions.
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Construction||Sandwich Full Sidewall / Diago Fiber Reinforcement|
* Subject to change without notice.