The Resistance Layer Jersey is a flexible base layer with added protection against lacerations.
Protective base layer
- The Resistance Layer Jersey works as a protective base layer for skiers and snowboarders. By adding a new type of Dyneema with stretch developed specifically for POC, the base layer incorporates one of the world's strongest fibers to give laceration protection from sharp ski edges. The jersey is certified to European cut resistance standard EN388-2016, Level 3 (of 5).
Wool for comfort
- The base layer uses a wool/polyester blend in a double-knit construction so that the wool sits next to the body for extra comfort. Lycra lining around the neck enhances comfort, while a zipper increases practicality.
- Base layer jersey with zones to protect from lacerations
- Dyneema cut-resistant material in protective zones along legs
- Passes EN388-2016, Level 3 European cut resistance standard
- Double-knit wool/polyester blend where wool sits next to the body
- Lycra neck lining for comfort
- Zipper on neck opening
- Main fabric: 73% polyester, 20% wool, 7% polyamide
- Reinforcement: 95% Dyneema polyethylene 5% elastane
|Uranium Black / Small||07325549983274||PC570121002SML1||RES36653952L|
|Uranium Black / Medium||07325549983267||PC570121002MED1||RES36552053D|
|Uranium Black / Large||07325549983250||PC570121002LRG1||RES36471497G|
|Uranium Black / X-Large||07325549983281||PC570121002XLG1||RES36677845G|