Enjoy fresh powder in the morning. Rip tight turns on the slope in the afternoon. The re-engineered AX with its new FEC adaptive technology makes it all possible. The more pressure you apply in the turns, the smaller the rocker is, and the correspondingly larger the surface contact area is with the snow. The new Light Core lends the AX even more pop with the same stability.
The longer curvature at the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially adapted for each ski model.
- Better float in powder
- Less effort required
- easier to turn on pistes
- easier edging
The ski is built up layer-by-layer, with each layer glued together under pressure - a well-proven manufacturing process in ski construction.
- optimum energy transfer
- optimum precision
- heavy-duty construction
Stockli has started incorporating wider edges in all of its ski models. This not only extends the lifetime of the ski, but it also pays dividends for ski rental services, where the material is subject to particularly hard use. In addition, the exceptionally robust materials and a clever design protect the ski surface against scratches and damages.
- Longer Ski Service Life
- More Edge-Sharpening services are possible over the lifetime of the ski
The Ski is Wider at the Tip.
- Easier and Faster initiation of the turn
- Enhanced grip in the turn thanks to a longer edge contact length
New surfaces on Laser X models. Slightly nubby texture creates a matte/shiny surface that imparts an elegant look to the design. The top graphics layer is also rugged.
- Nicer Feel
- A real eye-catcher
When you combine the FEC and "Tip and Tail" Rocker technology, you get ACL.
- A greater edge angle means more of the edge is in contact with the snow, and that results in more grip and stability in turns. The playful feel remains without needing to forgo stability.
The notches in the upper Titanal layer enable simple handling during leisurely skiing. As soon as there is any impact, the Titanal Plates interlock to give the ski needed stability.
- Torsionally neutral and smooth at leisurely paces
- Athletic and stable at higher speeds and when under great stress.
|Sidecut||124 - 78 - 11|
|Turning Radius||>15.9 m|