- Over mitt made of Profila Stormshell material powered by OutDry - Inner glove features Profila Wind fabric sandwiching 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation - Profila Dry glove lining powered by 37.5 active particle technology and Merino Wool - inForm design with GelFoam reduces pressure and hand numbness - Back of hand zippered pocket holds disposable warmers for added warmth - Absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Adjustable wrist closure on over mitt, pull-on closure on liner - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Battle frosty conditions with warm hands When Jack Frost weather starts nipping at your nose, it's time to grab the JFW Winter Cycling Glove. This durable bike glove features plenty of insulation, protection, and breathability to keep you dry and warm when ice, sleet, or cold temps are in the forecast. It also has great grip and plenty of dexterity for better bike handling. - Profila Wind fabric with durable ripstop material on the back of the hand - 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum insulation provides exceptional warmth - Lining made of Merino Wool and 37.5 active particle technology provides additional warmth and drying - AX Suede G Series palm provides grip in wet conditions - Zippered pocket on back of glove holds disposable warmers - Soft, absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Wrist pull-tab allows easy on
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Cold weather doesn't mean you need to hang up your bike. Giant's Team Regulator Gloves are the perfect answer to falling temps. The outer layer is completely wind and water proof, and the fleecy liner insulates to keep your fingers toasty warm. The Amara leather palm is reinforced in high-wear areas and features printed silicone grippers that give you great control and bar-feel. There's a large, soft micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumbs, and the long cuff keeps cold air off of your wrists.
A great insulated cold weather glove for winter outdoor activities. - Terry loop knit interior lining for warmth and comfort
• Wind blocking materials • ThinsulateTM insulation for added warmth • Padded palm for increased comfort • Silcon impregnated palm improves grip in wet conditions • Large terrycloth thumb • Long fleeced cuff for improved protection • Reflective accents
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Wave bye to cold, wet hands Protect your hands from wind, rain, and cool weather with the Bontrager Stormshell Cycling Mitts and its strong, seam-sealed Profila Stormshell fabrics. These durable, fleeced-lined cycling mitts are designed to be worn over your traditional cycling gloves when rain and sleet are in the forecast so you can ride longer, no matter the conditions. - Profila Stormshell fabric is lightweight, waterproof, and breathable - Fleece-lined with insulated fill provides next-to-skin comfort - Adjustable elastic cord helps keep the cold out - Longer cuffs offer better wrist coverage so fingers stay warm - Integrated buckle lets you pair gloves together to prevent losing one after rides - Lobster-style internal finger divider provides better dexterity for easy shifting and braking - Seams are sealed to keep hands warm and dry during rainy rides
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
Craft's Siberian Gloves let you enjoy the outdoors even when temperatures dip to near-arctic levels. The wind-resistant fabric, neoprene wrists, and Velcro closures block gusts and keep you warm. Plus, silicone dots on the palms improve grip while reflective accents enhance your visibility. - Reinforced, extra gripping palm - Neoprene wrist with Velcro closure - Terry thumb - Windproof and weatherproof - Reflective logo
Cold Weather Protection Keep your hands warm and protected with the Attack Fire Gloves. They combined D3O knuckle guards, an insulating fleece lining, and a water-resistant construction to create the ultimate cold weather aggressive mountain bike glove. The D3O padding allows the gloves to stay flexible for ease of movement, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide protection on the knuckles. A DWR coating and TPU-lined gussets (the fabric between your fingers) seal out the elements and prevent wet branches from soaking your hands. Lastly, the Attack Fire Gloves are touchscreen compatible, so you can use your phone without removing your gloves - it's too cold for that. - Premium D3O knuckle guards - DWR treated premium low profile winter gloves - TPU lined Lycra gussets seal out the elements - AX suede slim fleece waterproof palm to keep your hands dry and warm - Conductive thread at index and thumb fingers for touchscreen compatibility - Silicone gripper on finger tips for lever control - Hook & loop closure
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
Show no fear with Fox's Bomber Gloves! These protective mitts are built for charging downhill and stomping big lines. Molded polycarbonate knuckles keep your hands intact when you're squeezing through the tight stuff. Plus, the supple Clarino synthetic leather palms offer excellent feedback from the trail and solid durability. And, the silicon grippers on the fingertips provide a tactile feel and controlled braking and shifting, too.
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
The weather outside may be frightful, but you're going to run anyway: protect your hands and stay out there longer. The windproof (1CFM) back of the hand keeps the gusts from slowing down your run, while touchscreen compatibility helps you keep in touch without exposing your fingers. Silicone dots on the palm help you get a grip and reflective hits increase visibility on after-work group runs. - Terry back knit construction, windproof (1CFM) overlay on back of the hand - Touchscreen-compatible on thumb and index finger - Silicone grippers on palm and fingers - Reflective hits for visibility - Knit in Vietnam: 46% Nylon, 37% Merino Wool, 17% Elastane
Take back the winter with the ideal choice for cold weather excursions. Bellwether's warmest cold-weather glove delivers uncompromising cold and wind protection without sacrificing dexterity and control. Features: - Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without the bulk of traditional insulation - Touchscreen compatible thumb and forefinger - Silicone-impregnated palm area improves grip in wet conditions - Adjustable wrist closure creates comfortable seal against the elements - Longer cuff design improves cold weather protection - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low light visibility
- Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant - Bonded synthetic and fleece palm provides great durability, grip, and warmth - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Sleek and warm, Craft's Storm Gloves protect your hands from the wind and rain so they remain dexterous in cold weather. • Soft, thin, water-protective softshell fabric inside palm • Fleece inside for warmth • Silicone print in palm for enhanced grip • Wind- and water-proof shell fabric on top
Regular gloves to lobster mitts with neoprene and Teflon water protection. FABRICS: -Upper hand: Thermo-laminated Spandex - Neoprene -Cover: Teflon Spandex -Palm: Amara DETAILS: -X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature -Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury -Fitted neoprene double cuff: Spandex inner cuff seals out cold without pressure -70 g 3M Thinsulate insulation -Multi-section palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation -Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices -Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption -3M reflective logo: High visibility
The Attack glove features trail tested All Mountain knuckle protection provided by D30 - the world leader in impact-protecting foam. The D3O padding allows the gloves to stay flexible for ease of movement, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide bulletproof protection on the knuckles. The palm is a single layer Clarino for excellent bar feel and features TRUFEEL, a sensitivity-enhancing technology on the fingers. TRUFEEL uses internal TPR knobbies on the inside of the glove to heightened sensation and feedback, so you have maximum control of the levers. Lastly, the Attack Glove features a Conductive Clarion palm so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. Capture every moment and feel free to share - #foxmtb. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Premium D30 knuckle guard for impact protection - Stretch Cordura ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene - Single layer Clarino palm with strategically D30 Aero foam protection - Conductive Clarino palm for touchscreen compatibility - TRUFEEL internal TPR knobbies direct injected at fingertips - Compression molded cuff for secure fit
The whole trail is yours for the taking in Giant's All Mountain long-fingered gloves. Reinforced in high-wear areas, and equipped with wear gussets and knuckle armor, these gloves are tough enough to survive regular off-road abuse. The synthetic leather palms are grippy and feature light palm heel padding to take the sting out of rough terrain and long descents. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly, so there's no need to remove these gloves when you need to take a call. There's also a Velcro wrist closure to keep the gloves in place, and a soft nose-wipe on the back of the thumb.
The whole trail is yours for the taking in Giant's All Mountain Long Finger Gloves. Reinforced in high-wear areas, and equipped with wear gussets and knuckle armor, these gloves are tough enough to survive regular off-road abuse. The synthetic-leather palms are grippy and feature light palm heel padding to take the sting out of rough terrain and long descents. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly, so there's no need to remove these gloves when you need to take a call. There are also Velcro wrist closures to keep the gloves in place, and soft nose-wipes on the backs of the thumbs.
- Lightweight TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
- Lightweight TransTextura Stretch Fabric Wicks Moisture And Dries Quickly - Single Layer, Vented Amara Leather Palm - Large, Highly Absorbent Micro-Fiber Wipe Area - Bolton Thumb Construction For Impeccable Fit - Long Elastic Wrist Opening - Reflective Details And UPF 50+ Sun Protection
Stay cool and comfortable on hot days with the padded women’s specific P.R.O. Gel Vent Glove. The patented Direct Vent palm design with ventilated gel padding, plus mesh fabric on the back of the hand, work together to keep your hands dry. Seams are minimized under your hands by bonding the padding onto the palm for maximum comfort and a chafe-free fit. - Patented Direct Vent palm design with ventilated padding - Gel padding for superior riding comfort - Clarino synthetic leather palm is soft and durable - Soft low-profile wiping surface on thumb - Hook and loop closure - Women’s specific fit and padding
Like a second skin for your mitts, the PhD HyFi training glove helps keep hands warm and functional so you can stay out longer. Touch screen compatibility means you can keep in touch without exposing your fingers. Silicone dots help you keep a tight grip on ski poles and reflective hits increase visibility on after-work group runs. - HyFi terry back knit construction - Touch screen compatible on thumb and index finger - Silicone grippers on palm and fingers - Reflective hits for visibility - Knit in Vietnam: 46% Nylon, 37% Merino Wool, 17% Elastane - Style: SW018010
Page 1 of 7 Next page