- Over mitt made of Profila Stormshell material powered by OutDry - Inner glove features Profila Wind fabric sandwiching 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation - Profila Dry glove lining powered by 37.5 active particle technology and Merino Wool - inForm design with GelFoam reduces pressure and hand numbness - Back of hand zippered pocket holds disposable warmers for added warmth - Absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Adjustable wrist closure on over mitt, pull-on closure on liner - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Cold weather doesn't mean you need to hang up your bike. Giant's Team Regulator Gloves are the perfect answer to falling temps. The outer layer is completely wind and water proof, and the fleecy liner insulates to keep your fingers toasty warm. The Amara leather palm is reinforced in high-wear areas and features printed silicone grippers that give you great control and bar-feel. There's a large, soft micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumbs, and the long cuff keeps cold air off of your wrists.
Garneau's LG Supershield Gloves will keep your paws warm in in the gnarliest conditions. These great lobster mitts are crafted from breathable softshell fabric for warmth and a waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane. The LG Supershields also feature progressive Biogel padding in the palms for superior comfort and fitted Neoprene cuffs with Velcro closures to keep out the cold. They even have reflective details for safety when the sun's far gone.
A great insulated cold weather glove for winter outdoor activities. - Terry loop knit interior lining for warmth and comfort
• Wind blocking materials • ThinsulateTM insulation for added warmth • Padded palm for increased comfort • Silcon impregnated palm improves grip in wet conditions • Large terrycloth thumb • Long fleeced cuff for improved protection • Reflective accents
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
Craft's Siberian Gloves let you enjoy the outdoors even when temperatures dip to near-arctic levels. The wind-resistant fabric, neoprene wrists, and Velcro closures block gusts and keep you warm. Plus, silicone dots on the palms improve grip while reflective accents enhance your visibility. - Reinforced, extra gripping palm - Neoprene wrist with Velcro closure - Terry thumb - Windproof and weatherproof - Reflective logo
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
Show no fear with Fox's Bomber Gloves! These protective mitts are built for charging downhill and stomping big lines. Molded polycarbonate knuckles keep your hands intact when you're squeezing through the tight stuff. Plus, the supple Clarino synthetic leather palms offer excellent feedback from the trail and solid durability. And, the silicon grippers on the fingertips provide a tactile feel and controlled braking and shifting, too.
Seal out the cold with Giant's Chill Winter Gloves. The multi-layer stretch laminate backs are wind and water resistant to help your hands stay warm and dry. The Clarino palms with gel padding provide durability and comfort, silicone details along your fingers and palms improve grip, and conductive thumb and fingertips allow you to use your touch-screen device without removing your gloves. You've also got long elasticized cuffs to further seal out the weather, micro fleece thumbs to wipe your face, and reflective trim for enhanced visibility.
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
The weather outside may be frightful, but you're going to run anyway: protect your hands and stay out there longer. The windproof (1CFM) back of the hand keeps the gusts from slowing down your run, while touchscreen compatibility helps you keep in touch without exposing your fingers. Silicone dots on the palm help you get a grip and reflective hits increase visibility on after-work group runs. - Terry back knit construction, windproof (1CFM) overlay on back of the hand - Touchscreen-compatible on thumb and index finger - Silicone grippers on palm and fingers - Reflective hits for visibility - Knit in Vietnam: 46% Nylon, 37% Merino Wool, 17% Elastane
Take back the winter with the ideal choice for cold weather excursions. Bellwether's warmest cold-weather glove delivers uncompromising cold and wind protection without sacrificing dexterity and control. Features: - Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without the bulk of traditional insulation - Touchscreen compatible thumb and forefinger - Silicone-impregnated palm area improves grip in wet conditions - Adjustable wrist closure creates comfortable seal against the elements - Longer cuff design improves cold weather protection - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low light visibility
- Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant - Bonded synthetic and fleece palm provides great durability, grip, and warmth - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Sleek and warm, Craft's Storm Gloves protect your hands from the wind and rain so they remain dexterous in cold weather. • Soft, thin, water-protective softshell fabric inside palm • Fleece inside for warmth • Silicone print in palm for enhanced grip • Wind- and water-proof shell fabric on top
Regular gloves to lobster mitts with neoprene and Teflon water protection. FABRICS: -Upper hand: Thermo-laminated Spandex - Neoprene -Cover: Teflon Spandex -Palm: Amara DETAILS: -X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature -Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury -Fitted neoprene double cuff: Spandex inner cuff seals out cold without pressure -70 g 3M Thinsulate insulation -Multi-section palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation -Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices -Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption -3M reflective logo: High visibility
The Attack glove features trail tested All Mountain knuckle protection provided by D30 - the world leader in impact-protecting foam. The D3O padding allows the gloves to stay flexible for ease of movement, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide bulletproof protection on the knuckles. The palm is a single layer Clarino for excellent bar feel and features TRUFEEL, a sensitivity-enhancing technology on the fingers. TRUFEEL uses internal TPR knobbies on the inside of the glove to heightened sensation and feedback, so you have maximum control of the levers. Lastly, the Attack Glove features a Conductive Clarion palm so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. Capture every moment and feel free to share - #foxmtb. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Premium D30 knuckle guard for impact protection - Stretch Cordura ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene - Single layer Clarino palm with strategically D30 Aero foam protection - Conductive Clarino palm for touchscreen compatibility - TRUFEEL internal TPR knobbies direct injected at fingertips - Compression molded cuff for secure fit
Stomp the hard line. The Simi Gloves have you covered. 100% created these for hard-charging riders that demand maximum durability and protection. Made from tough perforated leather, the backs and oversize padded closures feature strategic padding to safeguard your hands during crashes. Not that you do, of course. The single-layer Clarino palms provide a bunch free fit, and silicone details deliver a lizard-like grip on your bars. All this armoring doesn't sacrifice mobility or airflow either. You've got finger gussets and breathable mesh uppers that keep your hands dry. Best off all, you won't have to take your gloves off to Instagram your steez thanks to integrated Tech-Thread on the fingertips.
The whole trail is yours for the taking in Giant's All Mountain long-fingered gloves. Reinforced in high-wear areas, and equipped with wear gussets and knuckle armor, these gloves are tough enough to survive regular off-road abuse. The synthetic leather palms are grippy and feature light palm heel padding to take the sting out of rough terrain and long descents. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly, so there's no need to remove these gloves when you need to take a call. There's also a Velcro wrist closure to keep the gloves in place, and a soft nose-wipe on the back of the thumb.
The whole trail is yours for the taking in Giant's All Mountain Long Finger Gloves. Reinforced in high-wear areas, and equipped with wear gussets and knuckle armor, these gloves are tough enough to survive regular off-road abuse. The synthetic-leather palms are grippy and feature light palm heel padding to take the sting out of rough terrain and long descents. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly, so there's no need to remove these gloves when you need to take a call. There are also Velcro wrist closures to keep the gloves in place, and soft nose-wipes on the backs of the thumbs.
- Lightweight TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
- Lightweight TransTextura Stretch Fabric Wicks Moisture And Dries Quickly - Single Layer, Vented Amara Leather Palm - Large, Highly Absorbent Micro-Fiber Wipe Area - Bolton Thumb Construction For Impeccable Fit - Long Elastic Wrist Opening - Reflective Details And UPF 50+ Sun Protection
These are the ultimate mountain bike gloves for the performance oriented, technical rider. Pearl dialed up the back-of-hand protection with D30 soft armor, which is soft and flexible when riding, and becomes rigid and firm when hit. - Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable - Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices - D3O knuckle inserts shrug off impacts while remaining flexible - Back of hand neoprene with TPR molded elements add additional impact protection - Silicone screened fingertips for a performance grip - Hook and loop closure for perfect fit - Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb - Back of Hand: 35% airprene 26% nylon 20% polyester 15% synthetic leather 4% elastane - Palm: 90% synthetic leather 10% airprene
Stay cool and comfortable on hot days with the padded women’s specific P.R.O. Gel Vent Glove. The patented Direct Vent palm design with ventilated gel padding, plus mesh fabric on the back of the hand, work together to keep your hands dry. Seams are minimized under your hands by bonding the padding onto the palm for maximum comfort and a chafe-free fit. - Patented Direct Vent palm design with ventilated padding - Gel padding for superior riding comfort - Clarino synthetic leather palm is soft and durable - Soft low-profile wiping surface on thumb - Hook and loop closure - Women’s specific fit and padding
Page 1 of 7 Next page