The Nylon/Cork Brush combines two of the handiest items for on-the-go tuning of your skis or snowboard. The nylon-bristled brush is great for brushing your base clean before waxing and brushing it smooth after waxing. The softness of the nylon makes it easy to carry in a pocket, and comfortable against your palm when using the cork on the reverse side to smooth and buff newly-applied wax. This will be the hardest-working piece in your tuning kit.
- 3.5 x 1.5-inch [ 8 x 3.5cm ] working area on brush
- 4 x 2-inch [ 10 x 5cm ] cork
- Multi-use nylon tuning brush with cork
- Use the brush to expose base structure after waxing
- Cork after using rub-on wax, or in extreme cold snow