The Resistance Layer Jersey Jr gives younger skiers warmth and protection against lacerations.
Protective base layer
- The Resistance Layer Jersey JR works as a protective base layer for junior skiers and snowboarders. By adding a new type of Dyneema with stretch developed specifically for POC, the base layer incorporates one of the world's strongest fibers to give laceration protection from sharp ski edges. The jersey is certified to European cut resistance standard EN388-2016, Level 3 (of 5).
Wool for comfort
- The base layer uses a wool/polyester blend in a double-knit construction so that the wool sits next to the body for extra comfort. Lycra lining around the neck enhances comfort, while a zipper increases practicality.
- Soft armor base layer with the cut resistance protection ski racers need
- Passes EN388-2016, Level 4 European cut resistance standard
- Constructed entirely from a new kind of Dyneema with stretch properties
- Double-layer Dyneema in the zones that need most protection (main leg arteries)
- Compression feel
- Elastic waistband
- Main fabric: 73% polyester, 20% wool, 7% polyamide
- Reinforcement: 95% Dyneema polyethylene 5% elastane
|Uranium Black / 130cm||07325549984219||PC5721210021301||RES386675030|
|Uranium Black / 140cm||07325549984226||PC5721210021401||RES388409720|
|Uranium Black / 150cm||07325549984233||PC5721210021501||RES389596990|
|Uranium Black / 160cm||07325549984240||PC5721210021601||RES387337210|